1. We soak the chickpeas overnight with hot water and a handful
2. In the pressure cooker we put the water and meat, but chicken and chorizo, and before
espumaremos close broth two or three times, we will remove the fat that makes when
begins to boil, we will cover the pot and let cook 20 minutes when starts
Turn the valve.
3. In a saucepan put a little water, we clean the cabbage and put them to cook
with chorizo pepper to remove and reduce the strength of cabbage for about 8 minutes.
We drain them and reserve.
4. When the broth uncover the pot, rinsed chickpeas and put
in broth with chicken, cabbage, chorizo and potatoes, salt and a pinch of saffron
5. We put the pot on the fire and cook for about 10 minutes.
6. Meanwhile we make the filling. Beat the eggs, we put the sliced ham
with scissors into small pieces, a little parsley and bread crumbs.
7. We remove well as for an omelette, and put the oil pan and do
French tortilla with all these ingredients.
8. When we uncover the pot will add to the broth and a boil.
9. Strain the broth and serve the soup in a bowl put the chickpeas,
cabbage and potatoes and other source we clean the bones and meat filling.
- I put the chickpeas in a mesh selling special for cooked.
- And vegetables also get along with the potatoes. So not stain the broth and more
easy to strain it. It is very tasty.
- Pressure Cooker
- Casserole Pan
- Sorces to serve
More information about Grandma's Cook